Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Father Pfleger Blames Everyone But Himself

In an interview with the Chicago Sun Times Father Pfleger dug himself in a bit deeper. He explained that he thought the church's video system was down and there was no live streaming of his talk and, therefore, he felt freer to say what he wished:

"They told me it was down," ....Their live streaming had been down all day, and they didn't know whether it was back up. . . . I regret the dramatization that I was naive enough to believe was just going to be kept among that church."

Excuse me, that made it OK to engage in racism and sexism??? Because you did not think anyone would see....

Then, once again avoiding the opportunity to say "What I did was terrible," he, not surprisingly blames America.

"This is a dangerous time in America, the freest country in the world," Pfleger says, "where you have to whisper your thoughts."

This guy still does not seem to get it.

No comments: